Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Porsche, affordable?

Porsche CEO Matthias Muller has given hints about what's in Porsches pipeline for the future. They want to expand and grow and bring more versions on the market. Some based on current models like a Cayman Targa or a Panamera Coupe or convertible but it could well be a model under the current Boxster or Cayman. Im sure loads of Porsche purists will not be happy with this but for average Joe like me it could mean that a Porsche will become affordable like the (not so nice....) 944 in the past.  The new model will most probably share the platform with Volkswagen and might use parts of the Golf or Audi A3. 


Below's picture gives an impression of how the baby Porsche might look like and I like what I see. 
Mr Porsche, I will behave this year, can I have one????? please.



No comments:

Post a Comment