Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Apple App store, do we still need an Ipad?

Apple launched the App store for the Mac and after downloading Im wondering if we still need an Ipad....
The advantage of the Ipad as far as a I'm  concerned was the App store so you could download small and big programs. Now that the App store is also available for my Macbook I can also get those apps and on top of that have a full keyboard and loads more memory and speed for bigger programs. Of course the Ipod is handier but then we also have the Macbook air so that is no longer an advantage. The Ipad has a lovely touch screen and is about half the price and that is the only big advantage over the Macbook. Half price....... well thats a big advantage actually. Maybe I should seriously consider the Ipad as a real mobile device and keep my lovely aluminum Macbook at home.

Now its another wait.......for the Ipad 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment