Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Audi RS3 hmmmmmm!

I used to have an Audi A3 a couple years back as a company car and I must say that this was the best car I ever had (not that I owned it but I was allowed to drive it and park in front of my house for 3 years....). I drove almost 180000km with it, and never had an issue. No weird lights on the dashboard, no cracking sounds, or other weird noises. I had to return it to the lease company coz I had another job but if I could I would take another A3 any day!
The new A3 will probably be introduced in 2012 but just before the end of life Audi announced the RS3. For those who don't know, RS with Audi does not stand for Ridiculously Slow or Rather Sad but for the fastest version of a particular model. In this case the RS3 has 340hp and 450nm, has the same 2.5 liter 5 cylinder turbo engine as the TT-RS and does 0-100 km/h in 4.6 seconds. It's for sale in Holland in April 2011 starting at 'only'  68.900 euro.

What  a pity my current employer doesn't think 340hp is necessary......


No comments:

Post a Comment